Music Practice Sound Proof Rooms
in a variety of sizes and configurations. HSE pioneered sound isolation in practice rooms, and we continue to use the most advanced technologies to set new standards. Our modular rooms offer a clean, attractive look with closure panels for a seamless installation.
The Music Practic Soundproof Room Advantage:
- Superior Sound Isolation – HSE guarantees the sound isolation with the highest rating in the industry, making each room 25% quieter than any other room on the market.
- Room is Properly Tuned – The correct amount of absorption and diffusion is built-in so the musician can clearly hear the best possible sound.
- Competitively Priced – An independent cost study shows that the HSE Music practice Soundproof room costs 10% less on average when compared to a properly-constructed stick-built practice room.
- Relocatable and Modular – Each room can be relocated or resized as future program needs grow, saving thousands of dollars in permanent building costs.
- Virtual Acoustics Option – Allows the musician to learn how to adapt to performing in different performance spaces and get immediate feedback with record/playback during the practice session.
- Sound-isolation individual or group practice and teaching studios
- Clean, professional 4"(10 cm) thick steel wall and ceiling panels are filled with high-grade acoustical insulation
- Rails, channels, and corner pieces interlock panels at the floor and ceiling with double-seated-gasketed seams
- 3' (91cm) wide door with glass-panel allows easy monitoring, personal security, and inviting ambiance
- Advanced fan ventilation system supplies complete fresh air exchange every 1.5 to 2.5 minutes. For direct-connect HVAC systems, contact your HSE representative
- Special electronic ballasts lower power consumption of lighting and eliminate fluorescent hum
- UL®-classified room electrical system
- Room heights (interior) available in 6" (15 cm) increments from 7'6" to 10' (2.3 m- 3 m)
- Door Options: 3' (91 cm) standard; 4' (122 cm) door for large instruments; double door for grand piano.
- Vertical window panels available
- Horizontal broadcast application window available
- Horizontal and vertical closure panels available
- Closure panels create a complete, built-in look for side-by-side installations
- Choice of fan unit or direct HVAC connection to building system
- Extra-capacity raceway for communications and network cabling
- Floating floor for even greater sound isolation
- Available in three exterior colors